Learn how to register a Parachain once you already have your ParaID.
- Generate parachain genesis state
- Generate and compress WASM validation logic
- Register the parachain on the Relay Chain
- Calculate deposit for the transaction
Launching a Parachain.
Launching a Parachain requires a series of steps to ensure that the Relay Chain knows exactly what is the Parachain Runtime Logic once this Parachain gets a slot on the Relay Chain. In order to achieve this, you will need to have previously successfully generated a ParaID. After successfully registering your Parachain, you will be able to start your Crowdloan
To register your parachain you need to provide your ParaID, genesis state and your compressed WASM validation logic.
- Generate parachain Genesis state
- Obtain WASM runtime validation logic. maximum size of the WASM blob is 750 kilobytes on Kusama
- Compress WASM validation logic
- Register the parachain. This transaction requires a deposit. The amount of the deposit depends on the size of the WASM blob and the genesis states.
- Check and calculate the exact formulas for deposit calculation for Kusama and Polkadot